Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sorbet shades.

Coral c/o Pree Brulee necklacePeach silk lace vintage top via Cleo Chrysanthemum Vintage, Light blue American Apparel high-waisted jean shorts, Bracelets: Forever 21, HM, ASOS; Rings: Coach and stone ring c/o Style Bonbon blog shop,  Brown vintage Coach bag, Tan Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue wedges.




I'm beginning to think peach is going to me one of my very favorite colors this Spring, along with the beautiful mint color of course ;).  I just gravitate toward sweet sorbet colored pieces..this one in particular from Cleo Chrysanthemum Vintage caught my eye right away with the beautiful lace detail on the sleeves and pretty peach silk material.  Decided to keep the colors consistently light with light blue AA high-waisted jean shorts.  But for other accessories went for browns: Coach bag and UO wedges.  
Accessories today are a mix of gold, pink, coral, white, and black.  The mix of peach and this beyond beautiful coral/orange necklace from Pree Brulee makes the perfect color combo.  For rings, the newest addition to my ring family is this gorgeous one from Style Bonbon's blog shop..yes very reminiscent of YSL, this is until I can afford the real one! :)  Wow, I feel like I've just about summed up why I love color for this Spring!!  It's kind of a hard transition for me to get more color in my wardrobe, but surely enough I'll get into the groove with these sweet pastel colors :).

P.S.  I recently got an iPhone!!  Soo addicted to it (if you've seen my tweets/fb status updates..you know what I mean ;P).  If you're on iPhone too, feel free to follow me on instagram (@kathleencarla) or follow my instagram feed here.

Happy Tuesday loves!! Keep inspiring and have a lovely week ahead!
♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube  

33 comments:

Foxinflora said...

Love thease lacy details on shirt!!!:)

Carmen said...

The shirt is so pretty, especially with those cute blue shorts!

Carmen Ri.

Natalie Suarez said...

this is so cute! i love it! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like them Shorts!

Mrs. Aa said...

lovely top :)

check out my blog whenever you had a chance :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love your bag<3
callmeDiiiyn

Rachel Carina said...

yay for spring! love your blouse

Eleonora said...

Great! Love your pair of high-waisted jeans!

xoxo
PS New post

james said...

what a pretty blouse!! i love the lace details :) hope youre doing well with midterms babe! Got 2 more :) talk to you soon babe!

<3 james

Shels415 said...

Love love the lace sleeves on your blouse!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

pancakestacker said...

girl that top is adorable!! the lace sleeves are so pretty on ya! this is inspiration for a diy project :)

xoxo,
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Oh Sunnie Day said...

Gorgeous! I love the lace detailing on the top.

xx

Jen

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

I just adore vintage Coach. Love the lace sleeves on the top :)

xo Stephanie
honey & silk blog
tweet me

Sarah said...

The colour of your top is so pretty; I love the colour on you! And the detailing on the sleeves is gorgeous! xxx

ASZIYA said...

you are so pretty hun!!

Krissy ~ style san san said...

ahh i love your top! the lace sleeves are really something! might consider doing a DIY on this, it's so cute looking!
Krissy xoxo

Rory said...

love the highwaisted jean shorts...and the lace sleeeves on that top are so romantic! the pastels are PERFECT for springg! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Follow me on CHICTOPIA

maggie said...

I love your blouse! It is so cute, the lace sleeves are great <3

xx maggie
saltandleather

Annalise said...

It's such a darling little shirt. The lace sleeves are just perfect for the warmer spring weather. I'm totally lusting after your wedges too. So cute!
XOXO

K_Hep said...

So cute Kathleen! Love the lace sleeves! p.s. How much do you love your iphone?! Enjoy! xoxo Kristen (at Caro Marketing)

"coy" colleen said...

the ring totally looks like the ysl one! i love it & might consider investing in one such it's much more affordable. lovely outfit as always!

Cecilia said...

The elegant shirt paired with the shorts looks gorgeous on you!

Gagan said...

This outfit is so pretty, love the colour of your top and jewelry! And love the iphone, can never tear myself away from it!!

Amanda Weiss said...

I LOVE this look Kathleen! I am obsessed with all sorbet shades myself!! So perfect for spring! :-)

<3 Amanda

FashionableeMe

Shevah said...

you look lovely kathleen. such pretty colors on you! digging it. hope you're well! :)




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Unknown said...

alway lovin all your jewelry for sure! PS I'm totally stealin these wedges for a day when I come visit... :) love ya girl!

xoxo

Amanda said...

I adore your blouse!

Ria Michelle said...

I started following you on IG. It's so fun. Love your look, perfect for our Floridian weather too.

Unknown said...

Love this color on you, and your YSL-esk ring! I really love your shoes too. You look amazing!

Cátia Couto said...

I was wondering 'Is that shirt vintage?' and yes it is haha I think I have a good eye for this :P
It's beautiful and it goes great with the high waisted shorts! xx

http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/ ♥

Unknown said...

Love the pastel shades on you! That shirt is pretty especially combined with that necklace!

Have a great week.

xo Jony
SHOUT-OUT to you

Lucy Kennedy said...

You look amazing! Love that shirt!
x

Julie said...

wonderful!! x julie

http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.com/2012/03/stars-and-stripes.html